Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tsunami in Japan

Japan Tsunami
I am devastated about the Japan Tsunami
I cannot believe what happened and things like that actually happens to people and i think that i am so lucky to have what i have got and it tells me to appreciate and respect the people around me because i am lucky not to be in Japan suffering like the people and children there that cannot have a nice life because they must always be scared incase a tsunami comes and it also must be horrible because some people die and then it makes me think that peoples parents or grandparents or even children are dieing when they shouldnt be because they respect and appreciate what they have even if its only a little .  
 

1 comment:

  1. oh i forgot to write that they also deserve to live just like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete